Thinking about business coaching but not sure whether121 coaching is right for you? Group coaching might be the answer - you get many of the benefits for a lower investment.
Be part of a business coaching group of supportive fellow business owners who are dealing with the same challenges as you. Discuss and get solutions to these issues with guidance from an experienced business mentor and develop your management skills and business confidence. Plan for your business month-by-month and be motivated to stick to that plan by your peers and your mentor.
This unique time-share business coaching model provides top-quality business coaching at an affordable price - plus additional benefits. The programme will not only teach you the vital techniques to run your business but will also show you how to apply them for real month-by-month. Working with other business owners to solve your business problems with the support and guidance of an experienced business coach is a great way to develop your business skills.
The programme covers:
- Setting a direction for your business
- Operations and service delivery
- Business planning
- Systemisation and scalability
- Selling your business
Note: The programme is not fixed and inflexible. Each month, members decide what topic they would like to work on during the following session. This means that the programme stays focused on your needs.
Each workshop also includes:
• A business surgery at the beginning of every workshop. Work out solutions to your immediate business problems with the help of the business mentor and the rest of the group
• A business planning session at the end of every workshop. Incorporate the workshop learning into your business action plan
• Access to online resources that build on the workshop materials
You can also opt for these additional benefits:
• Email and telephone support from the mentor between meetings
• A quarterly one-on-one coaching session with the mentor where you’ll get direct help with your business issues
• Membership which includes your business partners or co-directors (associate membership)
New members get a 121 coaching, planning and orientation session with the mentor before they start the programme.
Who should join?
This coaching and support programme is perfect for owners and directors of businesses of up to 25 employees who want to benefit from high-quality but affordable business coaching in order to make significant improvements in their business.
Contact me today for a chat about the programme and whether it is right for you
Alternatively, fill in these details, click "Enquire" and I'll call you